Live stream meetings
Hold physical meetings with live streaming
Why live stream meetings?
By live stream meetings with Copenhagen Streaming, you can involve a larger audience and create a uniform and democratic experience of the highest quality, for both those who participate physically and those who watch from home. To meet physically will never quite could be replaced. We are still a long way from being able to catch up with physical networking and small talk, and the smell of fresh coffee and butter-baked croissants can still be something that we may not even get close to when Facebook's Metaverse is developed.
Therefore, there are many reasons to stick to the physical meeting, but where Copenhagen Streaming helps you to live stream the meeting to those who do not come physically.
When you choose to live-stream your physical meeting, and thus upgrade to a hybrid meeting, this means that participants who either cannot or do not want to participate physically can still join. This potentially also means that presenters can be included digitally as remote speakers.
Get an offer for live streaming of meetings
At Copenhagen Streaming, we have more than 15 years of experience in live streaming meetings in many contexts:
- Town Halls
- Product launches
- Investor Relations events
We felt in very safe hands when we had to change a conference to an online hybrid – following a warm recommendation from the Norwegian Art Foundation. Copenhagen Streaming provided good suggestions for frames and transitions and made quick fine-tuning during the event itself. Their work also means that the recording has lasting value and can largely withstand being watched again.
Anders V. Munch, SDU
We live stream conferences for the largest companies and government agencies in Denmark, including:
- The Agency for Culture and Palaces
- The Norwegian Art Foundation
- The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority
- The Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Give your participants access from wherever they are by live streaming meetings
Engage with Q&A, polls, word clouds and quizzes when you use us to live stream meetings
Let the audience and speakers be with the remote
By giving your event a digital layer with live streaming, you can involve a larger audience and create a greater experience for those watching from home as well as those who are there live. When you use Copenhagen Streaming to live stream meetings, it becomes possible to:
- Live streaming of meetings breaks down the physical barrier. The digital audience can participate from wherever they are in the world.
- It costs both time, money and Co2 to travel, which can be reduced if the audience has the opportunity to participate online. By arranging the conference as a physical/digital hybrid where half of the participants are online, the wear and tear on the environment is reduced by 67 % according to a new study.
- By streaming your meeting, you can more easily convince foreign and exciting speakers to participate. They often prefer to participate digitally rather than spend days traveling back and forth. By using our guest speaker link, all they have to do is set aside a few hours to give a keynote or take part in a Q&A session. When you choose to live stream meetings, this is not always the first priority, but you may be surprised at which names you get access to when participation can be digital.
The good experience for an online audience
When we are in charge of live streaming meetings, we ensure that it will be just "another Teams meeting", which the audience watches with half an eye while they answer e-mails. It must stand out and be remembered as an exciting experience. Copenhagen Streaming ensures that your arrangement runs friction-free, that both sound and image are of the best quality, and that any remote speakers can seamlessly be part of the conversation.
We use several camera angles in the production. It creates dynamism and is more visually exciting and less Teams-meeting-like, and by pcreate a nice digital design in line with your brand identity, the production is visually framed.
- Organize the content from an experience perspective by pre-producing content and making small films that break with the format. For example, could there be an interview where it would perhaps be more exciting to meet the person in their own surroundings, rather than seeing the number three person on the podium?
Live streaming of meetings provides the opportunity to involve the audience along the way with chat, quizzes, word clouds and opinion polls. We use their answers along the way and get a feel for who is watching and their input on the content. Here you can also insert a mini-evaluation at the end of the event, so you get their feedback immediately. The physical audience can take part in the same online interaction via their mobile phone as the digital audience along the way.
Live streaming of meetings with Copenhagen Streaming
At Copenhagen Streaming, we have more than 15 years of experience in live streaming meetings. We know what it takes to connect the digital layer to physical events in a frictionless way that engages all participants. Our first priority is to ensure the best experience for those in attendance as well as those sitting in front of the screen. We have created hybrid events and the live stream for Denmark's biggest brands such as Danske Bank, Mærsk & Carlsberg. We have extensive knowledge of live streaming meetings via the best live streaming platforms. And we have a passion for good digital video solutions. Together, we can give your participants an experience they will never forget.
If you are considering live streaming of your next event, we are happy to give you advice and sparring on how to best combine the physical and digital experience.
Call us at 28 29 09 10 or contact us via the form below and get an answer the same day.
Visit us at
Copenhagen Streaming's office
Strandgade 27B, 5th floor
1401 Copenhagen K
VAT number: DK37614734
Terms and conditions
You are always welcome to reach out to us, whether you need to live stream meetings, conferences, town halls or something else entirely. Use the contact form below or contact us by phone: