Focus on live streaming.
At Copenhagen Streaming we have more than 19 years of experience with live streaming. We have been producing live events for companies like Danske Bank, Danmarks Radio, Nordisk Film, Mærsk, Nykredit and we have a track record of more than 1000 successful live events. Whether you need to live stream financial statements, conferences, webinars, concerts, sports or something entirely else, Copenhagen Streaming has the experience to take your content live.
We support all major video platforms.
We recognize that different video platforms excel in different areas. Some are very easy to use and other are known to produce particular good video quality in the transcoding process. Some video platforms are packing great marketing tools which help with meaningful targeting and makes it easy to create powerful call to actions within your videos. We also recognise certain video platforms for their superior live streaming functionality.
Livestream.com, Kaltura, TwentyThree, Wowza Streaming Cloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, JW Platform and DailyMotion are some of the video platforms we use and recommend for different purposes.
Flexible live streaming solutions - tailored to your needs!
- If you are considering 24/7 live streaming, then we have the solution ready for you.
No internet connection?
- Copenhagen Streaming are experts in bonding solutions across mobile networks. It means live streaming everywhere, regardless if the event location can provide internet or not.
Live streaming on mobile devices
- We use and recommend video platforms that reach everyone – including those wathing from mobile or tablet.
- We avoid buffering by using live-transcoding that adepts the video content to the available bandwidth. We also use only the best CDN’s in the world.
- Reach all your followers by streaming on Facebook. Facebook in one of the social platforms that has recently made live streaming possible. Why not try it out?
Tailor your video content to social platforms
- While it’s not yet possible to stream live on Instagram, you can still reach your audience with engaging short videoes. We know what it takes!
If life has a purpose your event should have one too.
We believe that our focus on purpose can take your productions to a level never seen before. Do you want to reach a huge audience? Do you need to reach a specific group? Do you want to generate leads? At Copenhagen Streaming we help you identify such goals and by developing your video strategy together with us, we can guarantee that your live production reflects its purpose.
We will work with your current video platform.
As a production house Copenhagen Streaming are completely independent. We use a wide variety of video platforms and players and we have no pleasure in forcing you to pick one over the other. We pick the right delivery network for you, and make sure that your goal is supported by our choice of streaming components.
We are live encoder experts.
In Copenhagen Streaming we use live encoders from Telestream, LiveU, Teradek, vMix, Imagine Communications and Digital Rapids. We also built our own encoders, and stability tests our customer’s encoders. The list below show what encoders we most often support. Don’t hesitate to contact us if your need help with live encoder configuration.
- Wirecast 7
- vMix 17
- OBS Studio 0.16.2
- OBS Classic 0.658b
- Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2
- Teradek Cube 155
- Teradek Cube 655
- Teradek Vidiu
- Teradek Bond
- Teradek Core
- Digital Rapids TouchStream
- Digital Rapids StreamZ Live
- Imagine Communications
- ATEME encodere
Copenhagen Streaming’s office
Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé 41
1434 København K
We look forward to helping you out with your project. Use the contact formula below or call us:
International: 36 95 77 00
Denmark: +45 28 29 09 10